Charity Auction Details
Here’s the long awaited Charity Auction details. We have a brilliant line up of items on offer, some great entertainment, a huge raffle and a sizzling BBQ with a beer or two available. It should be a cracking night. We hope to see as many people as possible there.
Please help us by displaying a copy of this information in your community or workplace. Download a copy by clicking here or on the image below. Many thanks!
- Doors will open at 6 pm and entry will be by minimum of a gold coin donation.
- 200 Sausages on rolls and 250 marinated prawn skewers will be available from the BBQ until sold out. (first in best dressed)
- Entertainment will be provided by Firefighter Dan Favelle and his trusty guitar throughout the night.
- Monster raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening and drawn toward the end of the main auctions or around 10 pm. A list of prizes in the 3 prize packs will be available on the night.
- Silent auctions will begin at 6pm and conclude at 10.00 pm.
- Main Auctions will begin at approx 8.45 pm with guest auctioneer, Waggas very own, Firefighter Aaron Campbell.
- Cheques will be accepted when accompanied by photo I.D.
- Receipts are available for all purchases.
- Full bar will be available in the venue and some snacks will be provided.
- The Red Bull girls will be dropping in as well.
- 2010 charity ride cycle jerseys and t-shirts will be able to be ordered to help the fundraising effort.
- Auction night will conclude and doors will shut at 11 pm.
- For further info go to our website www.400in4.org or call / email Scott Hanley on 0417697091 or email@example.com
- Please note that venue holds between 300 -350 patrons so unfortunately doors will be have to be closed when numbers are reached. (hopefully)
1. Signed and framed Sir Donald Bradman Cricket Bat.
Own a piece of history: Signed by the worlds greatest batsman, the bat is beautifully etched with all of Sir Dons Innings’ and framed with a number of black and white photos.
2. Delonghi ‘Perfecta Cappuccino’ ESAM5500T coffee machine.
Kindly donated by Delonghi.
3. Signed and framed replica Tour de France Lance Armstrong yellow leaders jersey.
This jersey has the US Postal Service logo on it and is framed with pictures from the 7 time tour winner and greatest cyclist ever. Comes with a C.O.A.
4. ‘Skydive the beach’ with a tandem sky dive above the beautiful Illawarra coastline over Wollongong.
Here is a chance for you to take that plunge that has always been in the back of your mind and what better reason to do it. Kindly donated by Skydive the Beach.
5. Indigenous Artwork by local artist and Firefighter Carl Raymond from Darlinghurst Fire Station.
Carl’s artwork shows the spirit and culture of Australia’s Indigenous people and is fast being recognized internationally.
6. Official 2008/09 One Day International game issue cricket stump framed and signed by star Mike Hussey.
This stump was one of the official stumps made for last years One Day International series. It bears the Commonwealth Bank stickers covering the stump and has been autographed by Australian Test and One Day Star Mike Hussey. The frame includes various pictures of Hussey playing for his country.
7. GT Aggressor Mountain bike.
The crew at Bates Bikes in Hurstville will size you and set you up on your brand new bike. Courtesy of Bates Bikes Hurstville.
8. One hour for one person in a 737 flight simulator.
Take the controls and fly to anywhere in the world and land at any airport you want. Courtesy of Flight Experience.
9. Spend time with the Tigers.
This item includes going to a Wests Tigers training session for the 2010 season at Concord. Meet the players face to face and watch them go through their paces as well as have a tour of the facilities. Courtesy of the Wests Tigers and Todd Payten.
10. Soccer ball and Goal Keepers glove signed by Socceroo goal keeper Mark Schwarzer.
Encased in a display these two items are personally signed by arguably Australia’s best ever and longest serving goalkeeper 2006 World Cup Hero Mark Schwarzer, currently playing for Fulham in the English Premier League.
11. Game used football boot worn and signed by Australia, NSW and Wests Tigers hooker Robbie Farrah.
Boot comes in a fantastic display case.
12. Game used football boot worn and signed by New Zealand and Wests Tigers halfback Benji Marshall.
Boot comes in a fantastic display case.
13. Andrew Johns signed and embroidered Newcastle Jersey framed with two pictures.
This is a replica jersey from joeys glory days at Newcastle including sleeve sponsors logos. He has signed a large autograph across the front of the jersey underneath all of his statistics which are embroidered. Two photos of him playing for N.S.W and Australia are also in the frame.
14. Kostya Tzsyu boxing glove signed and framed.
Own a piece of memorabilia from the greatest boxer Australia has called our own. Framed with a black and white photo and a listing of his world titles this is a must for any boxing fan.
15. Matt Hayden signed cricket bat.
Presented in a timber frame with two photos from his playing days as well as all of the openers career highlights and statistics on a plaque. Kindly donated by our wonderful sponsor Macquarie Bank.
16. Game used football boot worn and signed by Wests Tigers prop Todd Payten.
Boot comes in a fantastic display case.
17. Renowned big wave surfer Ross Clarke-Jones signed and framed rash shirt.
Ross was the first non-Hawaiian winner of the Eddie Aikau big wave invitational at Waimea Bay and now chases the worlds largest waves around the globe.
18. 3 half hour guitar lessons with Golden Guitar winning artist and renowned producer Stuart French.
Member of the ‘Feral Swing Katz’. Whether you are an accomplished player or a complete beginner this is a rare way to learn from the very best.
19. Jumbuck 4 Burner Hooded BBQ and a Marquee 3 piece aluminium and glass outdoor setting.
Kindly donated by Bunnings Casula and Bunnings Hoxton Park.
20. Steve Waugh: The Final Campaign print framed and signed on the glass by the former Australian captain.
This frame has 3 photos of Steve during his final test days which are incorporated into the one print and is a great piece for any cricket fan.
21. Two cartons of Crown lager.
22. Framed and signed Billabong poster of Joel Parkinson, Taj Burrow and Mark Occhilupo.
Kindly donated by Billabong.
23. 2009 Melbourne Storm premiership winning team signed and framed poster.
Kindly donated by the Melbourne Storm.
24. Cricket Bat signed by former Australian opening batsman Michael Slater. 25. Makita 18 volt cordless pack.
Includes drill, reciprocating saw, circular saw, torch, 3 batteries and a charger. Kindly donated by United Tools Liverpool.
26. 2009 10th Anniversary Wests Tigers jersey framed with pictures and signed by the entire team.
27. $100 voucher at Seal Level sea food restaurant on the beach at Cronulla.
Kindly donated by Claude Allouche and Sea Level.
28. Game used football boot worn and signed by Wests Tigers centre Chris Lawrence.
29. Anthony Mundine boxing glove signed and comes with a display case.
Kindly donated by ‘The Man’ himself.
30. 2009 Bulldogs Jersey signed by the entire team.
31. 2009 Steeden NRL Football signed by the South Sydney Rabbitohs team.
32. Jeff Fenech boxing glove signed with display case.
33. Official Medics collared shirt from 2008 Indy Car race signed by all of the drivers.
Very rare opportunity for any motor sports fan.
34. IXON Motor Bike Riding Jacket. Plus 12 month subscription to Freerider MX magazine.
35 AXO Dirt Bike pants, shirt and Dirt Bike riding boots, Shark motorbike helmet. Plus 12 month subscription to Trail Bike Adventure magazine.
Kindly donated by Dave Maddock and Ficeda.
36. Six Stand up paddle board lessons.
Kindly donated by Brendan Dews and www.paddle-surf.com.au.
37. Bosch cordless screwdriver.
Kindly donated by Total Tools Liverpool.
38. $80 voucher for compression sports wear.
Kindly donated by Quick Response Sports.
39. $80 worth of vouchers to be used at The Caringbah Inn or Bayfields Caringbah.
40. 2006 Human Shark Island Challenge Bodyboard. Signed by 25 of the worlds top bodyboarders.
Kindly donated by Human clothing.
41. Retro Boardshorts, shirt and poster signed by 2 time world surfing champion Tom Carroll.
Kindly donated by Quiksilver.and Tom Carroll.
42. A 12 month subscription to Surfing Life magazine and a 12 month subscription to Slam skateboarding magazine.
43. 4 X $50 framing vouchers.
Courtesy of Art and Mirror Framing Taren Point.
44. Deuter 3 litre Hydration Backpack, 14 litre day pack, Serfas mountain bike saddle bag and road bike saddle bag.
Courtesy of Deuter and Rob Woods.
45. Voucher for a Facial at Bay Bliss Beauty, Gymea Bay.
Kindly donated by Jess at Bay Bliss Beauty.
46. 4 Time world surfing champion Mark Richards signed MR Tshirt.
Kindly donated by Mark Richards.
47. 2008 Sydney F.C. player issue home jersey signed by the team.
Kindly donated by S.O. Phil Whybro.
48. Tony Ballazi at Miranda 1 hour Massage voucher.
49. GU sports energy pack.
Courtesy of Andrew Lloyd and GU.
50. Childrens DVD and CD pack. 6 dvds and 6 cds including ‘The Wiggles’, ‘Bob the builder’,’Hi-5’ and ‘Lazy Town’.
51. 2009 Parramatta Eels cap signed by the team.
52. DVD pack.
Including box sets of Underbelly series 1 and 2, Top Gear collectors set, Little Britain series 2 and 3, Nightmare on Elm Street 1- 6 box sets and 6 various recent release movies.
53. Deuter womens casual handbag and exercise belt with bottle holder.
Kindly donated by Deuter.
54. Decorative textured artwork piece painted.
Donated by Julie Conley.
55. Official issue London Fire Brigade Bomber jacket and shirt.
56. 2009 Central Coast Mariners ball signed by the team.
57. Book of Panoramic prints and signed picture from world renowned photographer Ken Duncan.
58. Deuter 4 litre hydration backpack, Serfas mountain bike saddle bag and a Serfas road bike saddle bag.
Kindly donated by Deuter and Rob Woods.
59. Rip Curl ATS Trestles Oceansearch Tide Watch with white face.
Kindly donated by Rip Curl.
60. Rip Curl ATS Trestles Oceansearch Tide Watch with black face.
Kindly donated by Rip Curl.
61. Poker Table and 500 Piece Poker Set.
Kindly donated by Poker Showdown.
62. One years supply of Breakfast cereal.
Kindly donated by Kelloggs.
63. Hot Designs sports wear voucher to the value of $500.
Kindly donated by Phil at Hot Designs.
64. 2009 Wests Tigers 10th anniversary fully signed player issue jersey game worn by Todd Payten.
65. A game worn boot signed by NSW country and Wests Tigers player Chris Heighington.
66. A game worn boot signed by NZ international and Wests Tigers player Taniela Tuiaki.
* Any further additions will be announced on the night. *